Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How to put a ringtone I made on audacity to my Samsung Glyde?

I converted the ringtone I made on audacity to mp3 format and saved it on my computer. I tried attaching it to an email and sending it to my phone, but it only sent a text message from my email without the ringtone. Is there any way i can put that ringtone on my phone?How to put a ringtone I made on audacity to my Samsung Glyde?
just use this site, its the best for making and sending free ringtones for verizon phones, i use it for my verizon phones



http://www.myventones.com



100% FREE and 100% SAFE

these are the steps



upload the music file to their site

edit it online with their free step by step guide

send it to your phone or download the free ringtone fileHow to put a ringtone I made on audacity to my Samsung Glyde?
yes! Get a memory card. SD card. Your phone has a port for memory cards. So get a card reader if your computer doesn't have one integrated already. Once you get it, plug it by using the card reader or insert it in your computer, either way your computer should open a folder or the files that your memory card has. There should be a folder named my_sounds. This is the folder where you can drag your ringtone to. Once you have added the ringtone to this folder, insert your memory card in your phone. Go to your My Media in your cell phone, and under My Sounds, locate your ringtone and send it to your cell phone via picture message. Once you've sent it to your phone you can save it as a ringtone. Just make sure the sound it's only 30sec long, otherwise you wont be able to txt it to your phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment