Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I change the audio format which will let me export a track from windows media player to Audacity?

I am trying to export a track from windows media player into audacity for editing but it says I must change it to a supporting format. Any Ideas. Many thanks.How do I change the audio format which will let me export a track from windows media player to Audacity?
You need the 'lame.dll' file to do this.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help/faq鈥?/a>How do I change the audio format which will let me export a track from windows media player to Audacity?
easy.



get on the internet and update you windows media player.



then simply right click the song in windows media player and click on "audio converter" Then convert it to a wave file and import it.





Ask this question at www.audioneeds.comHow do I change the audio format which will let me export a track from windows media player to Audacity?
You need the right plug in for audacity to open those formats.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment