Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I get my Turtle Beach PX21 headset to record audio on my computer via Audacity?

I just bought a Turtle Beach PX21 headset and I'm trying to use it to record some commentary via Audacity and I can't get it to work. The only sound I get is the sound of the pin being inserted and/or removed from the jack. The headset works, but I can't get it to record any audio on Audacity.How do I get my Turtle Beach PX21 headset to record audio on my computer via Audacity?
at the bottom right of your screen open up the audio properties and volume on the little speaker down there..



try turning the volume of the microhone up and be sure it isnt on mute or something..

also you can try the +20db mic boost if it is supported.

1 comment:

  1. Try right click tge speaker symbol -bottom right- and try to see if the 'recording' is enabled for it. Hope I helped

    ReplyDelete