Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How to slow down my Itunes Songs in Audacity?

I know how to import songs and make them karaoke on Audacity, but when I import any songs from my Itunes, it speeds up the songs and makes me unable to understand whats happening. I don't know how to fix it. Can someone show me or tell me how to?How to slow down my Itunes Songs in Audacity?
Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files..

The above formats are the only ones Audacity will recognize and play.

A file playing superfast in a few seconds indicates it is the wrong file format and will need to be converted to mp3 to be usable.

I don't have iTunes so I can't recommend a specific converter.

Try this free one from Koyote Soft first. If it's not suitable Google for a "free ??? to mp3 converter"



http://koyotstar.free.fr/indexEn.htmlHow to slow down my Itunes Songs in Audacity?
Are they in Mp3 format? If so:

This plug-in will extend the range of Audacity to work with Mp3 files:

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/lame/la…

It's handy to put all "add-on" files in the Audacity program file, then tell Audacity to look for it there, as needed.

Download the file%26gt; scan with your anti-virus%26gt; "Copy" the file%26gt; My computer%26gt; 'c' drive%26gt; Programs%26gt; Audacity%26gt; paste:

Then:

Audacity%26gt; Edit%26gt; Preferences%26gt; File formats%26gt; Find library%26gt; Yes%26gt; (browse to the Audacity file and select the desired file)%26gt; OK out



In the default window:

Select your music/sound track%26gt; Edit%26gt; Select%26gt; All;

Then, just above the graphic spectrogram is a small green arrow next to a slider bar ( - and +) %26gt; move slider left. Tick the small arrow to play.



Alternate:

Edit%26gt; Select%26gt; All;

Effect%26gt; Change speed%26gt; (Gives a window with numerical value of how much speed to apply, which you should note. Redo as you want for more (+) or less (-).)



When satisfactory results are obtained, and with "Edit%26gt; Select%26gt; All" still selected, go to File%26gt; Export selected%26gt; send to your destination folder.
  • urban decay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment