Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How to turn the echo effect off in Audacity?

I downloaded the beta and regular versions of Audacity and both have this echo effect set as a default I guess because everything I record echoes and I can't seem to turn this effect off because the entire EFFECT menu in both versions are completely grayed-out...would someone please help me out with this? I would appreciate it.How to turn the echo effect off in Audacity?
Do you have your speakers on when recording and is it playing the sound as you record? That's probably what's going on.



The effects menu will be grayed out as long as you don't have a recording selected in the main window. After you record something hit Ctrl+A to select all, then you should be able to apply effects.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment