Friday, January 27, 2012

How can I choose input source in Audacity?

I used to be able to change the input source in Audacity so I could record from internet. After re-installing Audacity, I only have the default input source which record all the sounds (from internet as well as ambient sounds from my office/voice, etc.). I tried everything I could possibly do. Anything else I can do? I'm on iMac.How can I choose input source in Audacity?
Umm: I would un-install Audacity and reinstall, this should solve your problem. You can also right click the speaker icon on the right side of task bar and click on recording device and make sure it is not turned off.



http://www.download.com/Audacity/3000-21鈥?/a>How can I choose input source in Audacity?
maybe your mic is on? mute it first. i think you can find on audacity a drop down box where you can see stereo, microphone, etc. you should choose stereo

No comments:

Post a Comment