Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How to use the remix I made using Audacity? How to Convert to MP3?

I have Cut couple of songs and join them together, But the problem is how to use it? Im done but I dont know how to hear it with out have to open audacity to hear it. How to converte it to MP3, My all to Mp3 converter is expired and my other coverter somehow doesnt detect the file. So I dot know how to change it?How to use the remix I made using Audacity? How to Convert to MP3?
Why aren't you using the export to mp3 in the file tab in audacity?How to use the remix I made using Audacity? How to Convert to MP3?
File...Export as... mp3. This should work if you have the proper converter on your computer. If you don't have it but it doesn't need to be an mp3 file and could just be an audio file export it as a .wav file. If it needs to be an .mp3 save it as a .wav and convert it in iTunes (also free if you don't already have it).

No comments:

Post a Comment