Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How to reset/remove all effects from Audacity?

Last time I used Audacity, I was playing around with the speed on songs and stuff like that. Now when I actually have to use it for something, it seems those effects still remain every time I import an MP3! How do I set all the effects back to their defaults? I could guess the speed and set it back till it's about right but that won't work for me. I just need to reset them to all their defaults.How to reset/remove all effects from Audacity?
Look at the links,It is in preferences, but there are also themes and plugins that may have to be reset.

look at the README.txt

The wiki has most of that covered.How to reset/remove all effects from Audacity?
If you reloaded a project, then all the stuff you did remains intact. But if you loaded some other file, nothing's been done to it, so no effect should be in place. Thus, what you described doesn't really make sense.



---

Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days

We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment