Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How do I make a decent sounding recording using Audacity?

My band and I have been recording demos using audacity and a cheap common computer/wire microphone. All the tracks put together over modulate badly, even when I mix them. There is also a lot of background noise, along with a bad playback delay.



Do I need to buy an expensive microphone to get a decent sound? Or is there an easy, hassle free way to get a decent sound?How do I make a decent sounding recording using Audacity?
i suggest that you go for professional microphone and i think you might wanna change the software you are using but atleast change your microphone buy a branded professional one and as for background noise choose a quite area to record use the software on an laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment