Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How to record rap song over a beat using Audacity?

Please tell me if you know how to. My friends have a better program but I'd like to use Audacity at my house sometimes. Please helpHow to record rap song over a beat using Audacity?
Sorry, no one uses audacity but this questions been sittin around so I'mma take a shot. So hold on. So, if you have a mic running through an interface to your cpu, you must select an input. Some where you'll have to create a track to record into. Then select the input so than your mic signal is selected. Then you most likely have to put it into "record ready" or "arm" the track. At this point you should be able to hear your voice through the microphone. If you can, you have an issue with the "monitoring" setup. Somewhere in the program you'll have to change it from something like, "signal monitoring" to "INPUT MONITORING". Then you should definitely hear yourself. If all else fails, just go to the audacity website, find the forums that all the audacity users chat on, and someone will be more than happy to help you. Then come back here and give me the best answer. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment