Friday, January 27, 2012

How do you record what you hear from your speakers with Audacity?

I want to record from my speakers using Audacity, but it's not working. I am streaming audio. The options in my Mixer Toolbar are CD volume, Mic volume and Line volume. I tried all of them, but I still can't record what I hear. What do I have to do?How do you record what you hear from your speakers with Audacity?
In "Volume Control", click "Options"-%26gt;"Recording", and then tick "Stereo Mix", and then stereo should show up beside CD, Microphone and Line In, untick the box saying "Mute" underneath it, and then hit record in Audacity and make the computer make a sound, it should record it in Audacity.How do you record what you hear from your speakers with Audacity?
OMG i love to steal music by doing that. Unfortunatley u have to the Sound Blaster Sound Card to do that. It has the "what u hear" feature and as long as you have that sound card as your default device it will work without a sinch. These cards are cheap and its worth the money. You can get them at stores like CompUSA or bestbuy. If you do get post back. For now just go to radioshack and buy an audio splitter. Then feed the audio wire intot the Line -in plug

No comments:

Post a Comment