Friday, January 27, 2012

How Do You Get Audacity Tracks To Sound Professional?

I've been using Audacity for well over a year now because everyone raves about it. I can't seem to get my recorded tracks at a good quality, at a studio quality, so am I doing something wrong?How Do You Get Audacity Tracks To Sound Professional?
You need better recording equipment. And of you're serious about making music, maybe you ought too look into a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) such as FL Studio (if you're a PC) or Logic (if you're a Mac), or ones that are cross platform like Ableton, Cubase, or Propellerhead's Reason. Many professional musicians use these to sequence music, and to be honest, the only thing I use Audacity for is pitch shifting since it has an OK algorithm for it.How Do You Get Audacity Tracks To Sound Professional?
You made it work at all!!! ?? Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment