Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How do I burn the mixes made on Audacity onto a CD?

I coach cheerleading and I need to make a mix for homecoming, so i created the mix on audacity but i can't figure out how to burn the mix onto a cd. can anyone help me?How do I burn the mixes made on Audacity onto a CD?
well you cant burn straight to a CD using audacity...however what you can do is EXPORT the mix (export is under the file menu) as a WAV file...after you do that you can move the WAV file to windows media player and burn a CD from thatHow do I burn the mixes made on Audacity onto a CD?
glad i could help...thanks for the best!

Report Abuse

How do I burn the mixes made on Audacity onto a CD?
On the file menu, chose to export as Mp3. Then select name of the file and folder it will be saved in. If you press save project as , it will save it as a different format./ export



Then covert it from wave to mp3 format with this =

http://www.zamzar.com



http://www.media-convert.com

No comments:

Post a Comment