Friday, January 27, 2012

How can I make myself sound like a barbershop quartet with audacity?

I would like to "solo" a barbershop quartet, anyone knows how I can just sing the song and record it and edit it with audacity so I sound like there's 4 guys singing like in a barbershop quartet?



Greetz 'n blessHow can I make myself sound like a barbershop quartet with audacity?
Yes, you can use Audacity to do multi-track recording. For your purposes, you might mix two tracks for the R channel, and 2 for the Left. Have a good sit-down with the directions, and practice with some simple things first, before you go to the trouble of singing all the 4 parts. Have you head the Kings Singer recording of Spem in Allium? All done with multi-track - 6 guys become and entire multi-part antiphonal choral ensemble. Check it out.How can I make myself sound like a barbershop quartet with audacity?
It's called MULTI-TRACK RECORDING and it's been around for maybe 30 or 40 YEARS, so I'm surprised you have never heard of it.



To do MULTI-TRACK RECORDING.. it takes a MULTI-TRACK RECORDER.

No comments:

Post a Comment