Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How to make my song in Audacity sound better?

Last weekend I made a song with some friends using Audacity and a Samson Usb mic. It sounded really good. I exported it into a mp3 but as soon as I put it in a video on Youtube the quality of the beat and the vocals dropped. I dont know how. I'm knew to the whole studio software idea and I dont know how to mess with Hz or the effects. Any ideas?How to make my song in Audacity sound better?
Hhhmmm..... A couple of ideas. If you saved your song as an Audacity project, open it and save it as a WAV file. Use the WAV file with your video. The quality of the audio was also probably effected by whatever video file type you rendered and by the compression it had to endure when being uploaded to and made playable on YouTube. Regarding file type: the file type you choose can have a lot or very little compression. A lot of compression means a smaller video file but it also impacts the quality of the video the most. Try to render to a higher quality WMV file.

No comments:

Post a Comment