Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How do you put audacity recordings on your ipod?

I am doing a french speaking exam in a month and i have recorded my french on audacity but i want to put the recording on my ipod so i can listen to them when ever. How do you do this?

Please dont use comlicated words, becuase i wont understand.

ThanksHow do you put audacity recordings on your ipod?
1. Open the Audacity project file in Audacity.

2. Click File%26gt;Export.

3. Save the file to a folder you can easily find it in and file format of your choice. I don't know if iPod can play all of the choices you will see. I suggest mp3 since that should sync with your iPod.

I just did a practice run with my iPod and a wav file I exported from Audacity.

ps Good luck on the exam.
  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment