Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How do I convert songs from Audacity to Windows Media Player ?

I had to cut parts of a couple songs for a talent competition, which I did on Audacity after I cut the parts of those songs I need to either transfer it to my Ipod or Windows Media Player but both won't let me change it because the files are wrong I guess, which doesn't support it . So how do I change transfer it to one of those 2, so I can burn it ?How do I convert songs from Audacity to Windows Media Player ?
You can extract music using Holeesoft Video ConverterHow do I convert songs from Audacity to Windows Media Player ?
HI Ama:



Super easy to do. From Audacity, go to File %26gt; Export. This create a directory box. In the lower area, you can Name your file, and there is a lower pull down called Save as Type. That is the one you want. Choose the that pull down, and towards the bottom you should see one for WMA. Save!



You are home free!



If you still have issues, please let me know, and I'll try to walk you through it.



Regards,



Chris Murphy

http://www.VaSound.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment