Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How can I cut a song in multiple places using Audacity or another program?

I want to cut a song in multiple places for this dance that I am choreographing. I have downloaded the Audacity program and I have opened the song's file with it successfully( it is an mp3 file from Itune's), but when I click the "play" button all i hear is an annoying noise instead of the song. What am I doing wrong? Is there an easier way to cut up my song? Pleaseee help me! thanks!How can I cut a song in multiple places using Audacity or another program?
This usually denotes the wrong file format..

aac is the file format used if the files are downloaded from iTunes and iTunes can be used to convert aac to mp3.

iTunes will play both formats while Audacity is limited to wav, mp3, Ogg and aiff formats.

Have you checked the file extension?

One person a few months ago could not play tracks on Audacity and later added the all her mp3 tracks were in wma format using mp3 as a generic term.How can I cut a song in multiple places using Audacity or another program?
I don't know what kind of OS you use.

If you are Mac user, that software can help you!

http://movie-converter.for-mac-os.com/



Good Luck!
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment