Wednesday, January 18, 2012

In Audacity, how do I extract vocals using instrumental AND original tracks?

I have a song I want to extract (and keep) the vocals for. I have the original song, and an instrumental only version. Using Audacity, how do I do this?In Audacity, how do I extract vocals using instrumental AND original tracks?
I've tried this and the truth is it won't be perfect like you want it to be but search youtube and you'll find several step by step guidesIn Audacity, how do I extract vocals using instrumental AND original tracks?
you don't, you need the original multitrack recordings.

people who have tried this get horrible results.In Audacity, how do I extract vocals using instrumental AND original tracks?
you cant do it well you can but you still can here the music slightly

No comments:

Post a Comment