Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How do I put an audacity audio file into youtube movie maker?

I made a sweet audio file to go with a video I made, but its not letting me put it on there. It did the same thing for a windows movie maker. So, i guess the real question is, is there a way to put an audacity file on a video making program, and what is it?How do I put an audacity audio file into youtube movie maker?
Hi, guys, you can't put the audacity project file into youtube movie maker directly, you need to save it as WMV or MP3 audio file in audacity, then put into youtube movie maker, hope above detailes can help you.How do I put an audacity audio file into youtube movie maker?
ok.but , I've been using it , photo movie theater,well, you can try it

You can use Photo MovieTheater to help you solve the problem. It can help you turn photos to photo slideshow and view then with zoom out, fade in, etc effect. and you can add background music to the slideshow. After making photo slideshow, you can share the slideshow on YouTube, TV, PSP and so on.

Have a look!

http://www.etinysoft.com/slideshow-photo鈥?/a>How do I put an audacity audio file into youtube movie maker?
Yes



You need to download the LAME codec. There are tutorials all over youtube. It's free and easy. When you do that, you can then export any file as an mp3 and then easily import than into WMM.
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment