Friday, February 3, 2012

Why does my song sound like a buzz on Audacity?

I am trying to combine tracks for a slideshow on Audacity. I imported my three songs from itunes, but when I tried to listen to them on Audacity, it just sounded like a zip or buzz and lasted less than a second. I tried using the change speed and tempo effects, but It just made the buzz longer. Does anyone know how I can fix it and make my song sound like a song?Why does my song sound like a buzz on Audacity?
This usually happens when the imported tracks are the wrong format.

Audacity will only accept files in wav, mp3, Ogg or aiff format.

If your files are not one of these they will need to be converted.

Without knowing your file type I can only suggest you Google for a converter e.g: "??? to wav converter"



I don't have iTunes so I can't be sure of the file type. It may or may not be catered for in this app from Koyote Soft.



http://koyotstar.free.fr/indexEn.html
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment