Friday, February 3, 2012

How do you use audacity to record calls made from your browser?

Ok so i've been using http://www.icall.com/free-phone-calls/ to make calls from my browser and it works great though I need to be able to record calls. I've already checked my soundcard and it has stereo mixer and i've enabled it, I just need someone to walk me through actually recording from the mic and headphones simultaneously in Audacity, ten points plus a cookie to whoever gives the best answer.How do you use audacity to record calls made from your browser?
Hi if you want to record your calls then you have to open audacity preference

then under recording choose your sound card (this will make audacity record everything that comes out from your computer sound card) When you're done close the preference window and then click on record when you want to record a



For more help try to take a look on youtube

here is one video that may be helpful http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDwlJgmav鈥?/a>



Sorry i cant help more than that since i am on a mac right now

No comments:

Post a Comment