Monday, February 6, 2012

How can I make audacity open properly?

I downloaded the program audacity onto my computer. Unfortunately, I use windows Vista, which is very buggy. I have been using it for years. The only catch is that I have to open the audacity program first, and then open the project I am working on. I can't just click on the icon from the program and open it. I've tried going under "open this program with..." but audacity is never listed as one of the programs that I can use.



How can I fix this?How can I make audacity open properly?
Not exactly sure what you're trying to fix but in order to fix the open with problem I would do the following.

Upon clicking the "open with" option, their should be a list of available applications as well as some sort of browse option. Click browse and look for either the application or the shortcut to the application. If the shortcut to Audacity is on your desktop, simply go to that directory and select Audacity as the default program for that file type.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment