Monday, February 6, 2012

How do I record only the output on my laptop with the program audacity?

I have a new dell laptop and i want to use the program audacity to record only the sound being put out by the computer without it using the microphone to pick up noise from the room. I just want the computer output sound to be recorded, but i dont know how to set that up on my laptop or on audacity in order to do so. i am wondering how to go about doing this.How do I record only the output on my laptop with the program audacity?
Have a look at this video:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9_pSLG0L鈥?/a>



Good luck:-)



================================



If that didn't help, go onto Control Panel, Sound, Recording, right-click on any free space and select 'Show disabled devices' and 'Show disconnected devices.' Right click on 'Stereo Mix' and enable it. Then you can right-click on it again to select the properties to suit yourself.



Now, on Audacity, select Edit, Preferences, and select Stereo Mix as Recording Device. Change other settings to suit yourself, and that should work.



Good luck again:-)
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment