Friday, February 3, 2012

How do I make a track come after another in Audacity?

I recorded 4 separate tracks on Audacity and because they are part of a song, I need one to come after another, and so on. How do I get a track to come after another?How do I make a track come after another in Audacity?
theres an arrow button that looks kinda like this %26lt;--%26gt; at the top of the screen.

once you have the tracks all on audacity, you click that button, and you should be able to move it back and forth and place it where ever you like on there.

good luck!How do I make a track come after another in Audacity?
Click at the beginning of the 2nd track than drag to the end of 2nd track, use the cut tool and than click at the end of the first track and than use the paste tool, just repete the process with the rest of your clips

No comments:

Post a Comment