Monday, February 6, 2012

Way to receive and use only vocals from mp3 using audacity?

I have the free software Audacity, and I know how to take AWAY vocals from the mp3, however I would like to keep the vocals and nothing else instead. I need to change the pitch of the vocals, and as such don't want it to affect the instruments as well, so I was hoping to strip the vocals and change the pitch, then play it along side the vocal-less version. Is this possible?Way to receive and use only vocals from mp3 using audacity?
This is not possible with audacity. You would have to go find the acapella and the instrumental separately and then open them in audacity to edit them the way you want to. The vocal removal effect does not cut it only removes so therefore it will not save it so you can paste. There is another way to remove vocals as well but like I said before it will not give you the option to copy and paste.
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment