Friday, February 3, 2012

How can i record from my clavinova piano directly to audacity?

im able to connect my piano to my laptop and i even tried to transfer songs that i recorded on it to my computer. i got it on there but i cant put it on audacity. it says to try to import as raw data and when i do it it last like .05 milliseconds and i don't know what to do! help please!How can i record from my clavinova piano directly to audacity?
If you're trying to record while you're playing, just select that input in Audacity - Edit/Preferences/Devices/Recording. Select the input the piano is in as the Device.



If you're trying to load the recording into Audacity, it depends on the file type. If it's an mp3 file, you'll have to download and install the Lame encoder http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help/faq鈥?/a>How can i record from my clavinova piano directly to audacity?
put an aux cord from your laptop to your piano

No comments:

Post a Comment