Friday, February 3, 2012

How do I take a track From Audacity and put it on a CD?

I have Audacity...I Use it to Take the vocals out of the songs I want....Like a instrumental But I don't know how to take the song And burn it on a CD...Can someone help me? Or do you have the instrumental/Karaoke to How Far By Martina McBride?How do I take a track From Audacity and put it on a CD?
Audacity does not burn CDs. Here are some instructions for how to get a track from Audacity onto a CD using a separate CD burning program:

http://wiki.audacityteam.org/index.php?t鈥?/a>How do I take a track From Audacity and put it on a CD?
First you should download the LAME Mp3 Exporter.

http://lame.buanzo.com.ar/ (follow instructions)



Then on the program, open the song you want go to File%26gt;Export as MP3...



It will then make it into an MP3 file.



Once like that, download (or open itunes) http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

1. Go to File%26gt;New Playlist

2. Your new playlist will appear on the sidebar on the left titled "untitled playlist _"

3. Go to "Music" on that sidebar.

4. File%26gt;Add File to Library

5. Find your audacity file.

6. Double click it and it will appear in "Music" (your library)

7. Right click the song and press Copy

8. Go to the playlist on the side bar that you created.

9 File%26gt;Paste

10. The song should now appear in that playlist. You can put as many songs as your cd can hold in this playlist.

11. Insert a blank disc.

12. Click "Burn Disc" in the bottom right hand corner.



There you go! It will take a moment to burn.



Need anything else, just message me. Thanks, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment