Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How Do I Get Rid Of Microphone Static In Audacity From Live Commentary?

I record gameplay and I have live commentary in them but there is a little static from my microphone. The static is small and not significant, but I want my videos to have no static at all.



And now I ask if it is possible to get rid of microphone static in Audacity from my live commentary videos.How Do I Get Rid Of Microphone Static In Audacity From Live Commentary?
First, select a section of audio with no commentary, just noise (or static). Next, go under the "Effect" menu, and click on "Noise Removal", then "Get Noise Profile" in the box that appears. Finally, select all of the audio you want to take the noise (static) out of, click on "Noise Removal" again (NOTE: Do not click on "Repeat Noise Removal") and play with the sliders at the bottom until you are happy with the end result. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment