Tuesday, December 20, 2011

When using Audacity, is there a way to get an audio sample to the same volume from start to end?

I'm a home recording artist and I use Audacity to record my songs.





I sing some parts low (which end up really quiet) and I sing some parts high (which end up really loud). Is there any way to get one audio sample the same exact volume all the way through?





Sorry if that's confusing. LOL!|||I don't use Audacity but use MediaMonkey instead. I mention it because I think it's free, and under the "Tools" menu there's a choice to "level track volume" which equalizes the volume or greatly narrows the range of volume in a track, song or mix. It's also handy 'cause it analyzes your entire collection for volume, etc, and will create mix cd's that don't go from too quiet on some songs to too loud for others. Hope this is a bit helpful.|||Not sure about this but try marking an area and then choosing effect %26gt; leveler

No comments:

Post a Comment