Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What are some free recording programs other than audacity?

I dislike audacity because it reduces quality to 128 kbps which is awful quality. I also turn my input volume to where it is barely audible and it still cuts out and gives me that under water sound. So please don't tell me audacity is awesome because it isn't. Are there any other free programs out there?|||ahhh hahaha, audacity.


man, i remember recording on that **** with a rockband mic.





really dude, you should just save up for some real software. or **** it, just save up for a mac. totally changed my recordings.|||I know this question is 'resolved' but really you won't get far with software you bought if you're sound card isn't up to snuff. Even when I used a junk sound card, I never got an "underwater" sound, and I got more head room when I switched.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment