Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How do you import songs to a iTunes from audacity?

I am making video for school and I have a song that has a couple swear words and there is no clean version for the song out yet so i made one in audacity. I have everything finished, I just don't know how to put it into my iTunes so that i can burn a disk to bring to school. Can anyone help me?|||You have to save your project as an MP3 first, and to do that you will need LAME encoding program.





http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help/faq鈥?/a>





Once you have followed the instructions to download LAME, Go to File, and Click "Export as MP3". Save it on your desktop so it's easier to find, and then go to iTunes and go to file, "Add file to Library". Once you have your file in your iTunes library you can burn it from there.|||Save your song onto your desktop as an mp3 or wav. file. you can do that by selcecting "export as mp3" or "export as wav." then drag and drop into itunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment